The School Calendar is available for you to subscribe to in your own calendar software on your home or work computer.
Using the iCal format (.ics) link below you can have the calendar software update your computer automatically with any new events or information added by the PAC.
How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/pac.hawthorne%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Enter any username, password, or SSL info you need to. Most times you don’t have to with public subscriptions.
- Tap the Next button.
- Tap the Save button.
That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
In the calendar section of your GMail/Google Apps account there is a list on the left of calendars available to view.
At the bottom right of that list is the word “Add”
If you click this word and select “Add by URL” you can cut and paste the link. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/pac.hawthorne%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
Ignore the checkbox about making it publicly available.
If you are using an Android phone this calendar will then sync to your Android phone, providing the account you add the calendar to is the account that you sync to your Android phone.